Key Solution – Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Compliance (noun): “conforming to a rule, such as a specification, policy, standard or law”
Compliance does not need to be complex, with our help and support you can set the principles and strategy in each part of your business in a practical way that will prioritise the essentials. Being compliant not only protects your business it enhances reputation with your customers, suppliers and your employees (and we will always work to your budget constraints!).
Looking to improve business performance?
Compliance and risk management are part of the tools of sound business process and drivers to achieving business excellence. Yes, it is about working to manage conformance with the requirements of legislation and regulations but yes it is also about internal controls and good (and timely) management information. The process is only as complicated as the complexity of your organisation – Compliance Essentials’ tailored solutions are focused on the underlying principle of ‘one size does not fit all’.
Whatever the size of your organisation it is important that you operate within the applicable legislation. External investigation and proven compliance breaches can bring unnecessary cost to your business; Compliance Essentials can cpnduct a corporate review on any or all of your business operations to review legal compliance, determine areas of risk exposure and work with you to keep on the right side of the regulators.
Here are some of the ways that we have helped our clients:
- Assist the Board, Management and Staff to understand the relevance and application of obligations and responsibilities (Awareness, Communication and Training Program)
- Creating tailored risk assessments and risk treatment plans
- Identifying and mitigating areas of risk exposure that could arise from non-compliance (gap analysis)
- Design of a tailored organisational compliance framework
- Set up reporting systems to monitor legislative changes, compliance breaches and solutions and create awareness of likely exposure and recommended solutions
- In house training programs
Being Squeaky Clean
For free electronic updates about legal and regulatory as well as other compliance matters, complete the box at the top of this page and we will e-mail you each time an update is issued. When you register we will send a link to our Top Ten Compliance Tips.
Contact us for an initial no obligation chat to discover some of the benefits that being compliant can value add to your organisation.